10.05.2006

Welcome Readers

Welcome to Cyber Patrol V4.8!

You may remember me from the late 80's and early 90's. Yes, it really is me, Robocop. Fortunately, I am new and improved. Bad guys beware, and innocent bystanders too!

There has been a lot of change since my days of crimefighting. The internet has grown into a cesspit of criminal activity. Americans have become fat, lazy slobs. And a robot is Governor of California. It's a sad sight, but worry not for I will whip you readers into shape and hunt down and destroy every low life in the world.

My new Directives are as follows:

  1. Investigate the public.
  2. Suspect the innocent.
  3. Slap all sissies
  4. Resurrect Disco
  5. Educate the ignorant masses
  6. Destroy any unlawful persons
  7. Set fire to unlawful things.
  8. Always be shiny
  9. Learn Japanese
  10. Regulate the internet

         

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home